Important Note: The repository URL for the Neptune Rising Kodi Add-on has changed.
Previous URL: repository.mrfreeworld.zip
Updated URL: https://cy4root2.github.io/zip
The following guide will provide you with instructions on how to install the Neptune Rising Kodi add-on for Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Boxes.
Neptune Rising is a video add-on within the Cy4root Repository, which is one of TROYPOINT’s Best Kodi Repositories.
As of this writing, this add-on is currently serving up some good streaming links at the moment, especially when integrated with Real-Debrid.
For these reasons and more we have included Neptune Rising in the TROYPOINT’s Best Kodi Add-ons List.
For best results, TROYPOINT recommends integrating a real-debrid account when streaming Movies or TV Shows from Neptune Rising. This will provide you with tons of high quality links for buffer-free streaming.
We will provide you with instructions on how to integrate Real-Debrid within this add-on after the installation tutorial.
NOTE: Neptune Rising has now been updated to include torrent links when real-debrid is integrated. If you decide to use this option, a VPN is needed to ensure your privacy.
VPN Installation Guides
Use the following guide to install the Neptune Rising Kodi Addon to your Kodi device.
TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Neptune Rising Kodi Add-On Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – https://cy4root2.github.io/zip
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “cy4root” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote until you are on the System screen. Then click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “cy4root” or whatever you named the media source in the previous step
- Scroll down and click the zip file URL – repository.cy4root-master.zip
- Wait for the “Cy4root Repository Add-on installed” message to appear
- Next click Install from repository
- Scroll down and select Video add-ons
- When prompted with “The following additional add-ons will be installed” message click OK
- Wait a minute or two for the Neptune Rising Kodi add-on to install
- Once The Neptune Rising Video add-on has been installed go back to the Home screen of Kodi. Click Add-ons
- That’s it! The Neptune Rising Kodi add-on is now successfully installed
How to Integrate Real-Debrid
- 1. First you must register for a Real-Debrid account if you don’t have one already.
- 2. Launch the Neptune Rising Kodi Addon.
- 3. Scroll down and select Tools.
- 4. Select Settings: General.
- 5. Within the Providers menu on the left, first click the Enable Debrid Providers toggle.
- 6. Debrid Providers are now successfully enabled.
- 7. Next click on the Accounts menu on the left. Then scroll down and select ResolveURL Settings.
- 8. Then within the Universal Resolvers menu on the left, scroll down under Real-Debrid and select (Re)Authorize My Account.
- 9. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
- 10. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
- 11. Enter in the provided code from Step 9 and click Continue.
- 12. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
- 13. Return back to Neptune Rising and search for a Movie or TV Show. Select Search at the bottom of the main screen.
- 14. Choose whichever option you prefer, for this example we chose Movies.
- 15. Enter in the Movie or TV Show you desire. For this example we used Night of The Living Dead, which is one of TROYPOINT’s Best Public Domain Movies.
- 16. You will notice the Real-Debrid links now appearing with the “RD” in the link name.
- 17. That’s it! You are now able to watch Movies and TV Shows using Real-Debrid within the Neptune Rising Kodi Add-on.
Neptune Rising Kodi Addon Features & Description
The Neptune Rising Kodi add-on is filled with a huge variety of Movies and TV Shows along with a great user interface making it easy to navigate.
The Categories within Neptune Rising include: Movies, TV Shows, Top Movies, Playlists, Critters Corner, What The Fork, My Movies, My TV Shows, Tools, and Scraper Settings.
As mentioned previously, Real-Debrid integration is available within this add-on, which will greatly improve your streaming experience.
For other Kodi add-ons and streaming apps that work the best with Real-Debrid be sure to check out our guide below.
Best Apps & Kodi Add-ons for Real-Debrid Users
You are also able to use Trakt within the Neptune Rising add-on. Refer to our guide below on how to integrate Trakt with Kodi.
How to Set Up and Use Trakt on Kodi
After testing on the Amazon FireStick 4K, Neptune Rising is a good Kodi add-on that should also work very well on other popular streaming devices.
Give the updated Neptune Rising Kodi add-on a try today!
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This Technology
Most cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
- Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below. This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
- Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”. You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
- Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
- Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
- Step 5 – Click Download.
- Step 6 – Click Open.
- Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
- Step 8 – Click Connect button.
- Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
- Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.