This tutorial with step-by-step instructions will show you How To Install Grink Kodi Build on your preferred streaming device.
Grind was created by the developers of Fire TV Guru which was once one of the most popular Kodi builds available.
Similar to Fire TV Guru, Grind works perfectly on the Amazon Firestick. However, it also works on tons of devices including Android TV Boxes, NVIDIA SHIELDS, and more.
Grind is considered one of the Best Kodi Builds by TROYPOINT.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Use the steps below to install the Grind Kodi Build on your Kodi device.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
How To Install Grind Kodi Build Guide
The following tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4k. However these instructions will also work for any device compatible with Kodi.
- After connection has been made, exit IPVanish to your device home-screen
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – http://watupwatup.net/grind and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source or leave auto-populated “grind” and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “grind” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Select repository.thegrindage.zip
- Wait for GRIND Repository Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Scroll down and select Program add-ons
- Choose “GRIND Wizard”
- Enable any Settings you’d like and click Continue
- Scroll down and choose Leia Grind Main Build (Or Krypton Grind Main Build if you are using Kodi 17.6)
- Choose a Server for install
IMPORTANT NOTE: If your build does not install properly, try using a different Server until the build downloads
- Wait for build to install
- Kodi will force close after installation is complete
- Re-open Kodi to see your build installed
Grind Kodi Build Details & Description
After launching the Kodi, wait a minute or two for all addons to install and menus to download. Once finished, build installation is complete!
Grind Kodi Build is an extensive build with tons of features and add-ons for an awesome streaming experience.
Categories provided within Grind include: Movies, TV Shows, In-Ones, Live-TV, Sports, The Jamz, Add-ons, System, & The GRIND.
Users can enjoy Live TV via free add-ons that contain hundreds of live streaming channels.
However, it’s important to note that most Kodi builds and add-ons do not provide the best options for Live TV streaming. We always recommend using an IPTV Provider for this service.
Some of the Add-ons provided within the GrindBuild are: The Crew, TempTV, Rising Tides, IT, Venom, Mercury, The Endzone, Deceit, Exodus Redux, Genesis, kratos Reborn, Limitless, Movie Theater Butter, SportsDevil, The Magic Dragon, and more.
Remember outside of the already installed add-ons, by installing a repository you will have the freedom to choose additional streaming add-ons for your enjoyment. TROYPOINT’s list of the Best Kodi Add-ons can be found here: Best Kodi Add-On Page.
Overall, Grind is a great build that is small enough to work on any streaming device including the Amazon Firestick.