Hey there, friend! 🌟 Do you have a ticket on StubHub that you need to cancel? Don’t worry, it’s pretty easy. Let me break it down for you step by step.
- Step 1: Log In to Your Account First things first, hop onto the StubHub website and sign in to your account.
- Step 2: Find Your Tickets Once you’re in, there’s a section called “ticket order history”. Click on that. You’ll see a list of all the tickets you’ve bought. Now, find the event or show ticket you want to cancel. Got it? Great!
- Step 3: Time to Cancel When you spot your ticket, there’s a “Cancel Order” button on its right side. Click on it.
- Step 4: Double-Check Everything A little message will pop up asking if you’re sure about cancelling. If you’re 100% sure, go ahead and confirm it.
- Step 5: Refund Time! Alright! Now that your ticket is canceled, it will move to a place called the “refund center”. This is where you can ask for your money back. But remember, you only have 14 days from the day you cancel to do this.
- Step 6: Getting Your Money Back Now, here’s a tiny thing to remember. If you paid using your StubHub account balance, they’ll give your money back as credit in the same account. But if you used special things like a gift card, a discount code, or a fan code, they’ll give your money back the way you paid.
There you go! Easy peasy, right? Hope this helped. 😊
Does StubHub have ticket guarantee?
Wondering if StubHub makes sure that the tickets you buy or sell are the real deal? Well, good news! They absolutely do. Let’s dive into how they’ve got your back.
The StubHub Promise StubHub gives a big thumbs up with their ticket guarantee. This means when you buy a ticket from their website, they promise it’s going to be real and you can waltz right into that concert, game, or show without any worries. No fake tickets here!
Selling Tickets? No Worries! If you’re thinking of selling your tickets on StubHub, they’ve got you covered too. Let’s say someone buys your ticket and – oops! – there’s an issue and it doesn’t work. No worries! The person who bought it will get a full refund. So you can sell without any stress.
Questions? Just Ask! And hey, if you ever get confused or have a tiny question tickling your brain, StubHub has friendly people ready to chat with you 24/7. They’re always there to help you out.
So, whether you’re buying or selling tickets, StubHub makes sure everything’s smooth sailing! 😊🎟️
Can I change my mind about selling tickets on StubHub?
Totally! If you have a change of heart and don’t want to sell your tickets anymore, it’s no biggie. Just log in, find the tickets you listed, and hit ‘cancel sale’. But keep an eye out for any fees because sometimes there might be a small charge. And if you’ve decided to take your tickets off the market, do it ASAP. Once you’ve canceled, your tickets won’t be up for grabs anymore.
How much does StubHub charge to cancel a sale?
Yep, there is. If you decide to cancel your sale on StubHub, they’ll charge you a fee which is 15% of the whole order (including the ticket price and any delivery charges). Just remember, this fee won’t come back. But good news! If your sale didn’t happen because of some reason, you won’t have to pay this cancellation fee.
Can a StubHub buyer cancel an order?
Yes, they can! If someone bought tickets and the event is more than a week away, they have a whole day (24 hours) to change their mind. If the event is super close (within a week), they’ve got 4 hours. And if they’re really cutting it close, like just 1 hour before the event? They can still cancel and get all their money back. They just need to go to their account, find the event, and hit ‘Cancel Order’. Easy!
Are StubHub resale tickets legit?
Oh, absolutely! Tickets you get from StubHub are the real deal. Think of StubHub as this big online marketplace where people buy and sell tickets. And the best part? StubHub makes sure every ticket is legit. They even have this cool guarantee where if there’s any problem with your ticket, they’ve got your back. Plus, if you’re a fan of techy stuff, they have a mobile app where you can see your tickets. And guess what? They’ve got a whole team just waiting to help you out if you have questions. So, you can totally trust them and buy tickets without any worries.
What happens if buyer cancels on StubHub?
Ever wondered what happens if you buy a ticket on StubHub and then change your mind? Well, things can get a bit tricky, but don’t worry! I’ve got you covered with a simple breakdown of what you can expect.
1. The Basics: Getting Your Money Back
First off, if you decide to cancel your ticket purchase, most of the time, your money will come back to you. It’ll go right back into whatever you used to pay, like your credit card. Give it about 5-7 days, and you should see it.
2. Cancelling Close to the Event? Here’s the Deal
Okay, imagine this: the big concert or game is in less than a day, and you’ve decided to cancel. In that case, instead of money, StubHub will give you what they call an “In-Store Credit.” This is like a gift card that you can use later on StubHub. Why? Usually, because by this time, the tickets have already been sent your way.
3. Change of Plans Way Before the Event?
If the event is still more than a day away, and you cancel your order, you’ll get all your money back. No fuss!
4. Super Quick Cancels
Did you change your mind almost right after buying? Like, within an hour? Then there’s a cool thing called the “Cancel Now” option. You’ll get your refund super-fast, popping back into your payment method in no time.
5. Oops! Missed the Event?
If you only remember to cancel after the event has begun or even after it’s over, you won’t get your money back. But, you’ll still get that In-Store Credit, which you can use anytime within a year.
6. Some Extra Bits to Remember
- StubHub can charge fees for canceling, so always check their rules.
- Always think twice before buying tickets. If you can’t go, it’s best to cancel your tickets as soon as you know.
There you have it! Hope this clears things up and helps you make informed choices. Remember, life can be unpredictable, but it’s always best to decide fast if you can’t make it to an event. 😊🎟️
What is the difference between deleting and deactivating a listing on StubHub?
Planning to make some changes to your ticket listing on StubHub and wondering about deleting and deactivating? Let’s break it down in a way that’s easy to understand.
1. Deleting a Listing: It’s Like Erasing It Forever
- Permanence: Once you delete a listing, it’s gone for good. There’s no way to bring it back.
- Ticket Orders: If you had any orders lined up, they get canceled. The people in charge of the tickets will be told about it.
- Money Matters: Whatever funds you had from that listing? They go right back to you.
- Your Rating: Be careful! Deleting a listing can lower your seller rating on StubHub.
- Order History: Say goodbye to any record of that listing. All the order history related to it will be wiped out.
2. Deactivating a Listing: It’s Like a Short Nap for Your Listing
- Temporary: Deactivating is like hitting the pause button. Your listing takes a break, but you can bring it back whenever you want.
- Ticket Orders: If there were orders waiting, they stay right there. They aren’t canceled automatically.
- Rating: Good news! Deactivating your listing won’t harm your StubHub seller rating.
3. Think of the Fans! Both choices can affect the fans who were hoping to snag those tickets. It’s always kind to think about how your decision might affect them.
- Deleting: Permanently removes your listing, affects your rating, and cancels all pending orders.
- Deactivating: Temporarily hides your listing without affecting your rating or pending orders, and you can reactivate anytime.
So, whether you’re planning to give your listing a short break or end its journey for good, now you know the effects of each choice. Choose wisely! 😊🎟️
What is StubHub sell fee?
So, you’re thinking of selling tickets on StubHub and wondering about the fees? Let’s clear things up and make it super easy to understand!
1. What’s the StubHub Sell Fee Anyway? It’s a small fee you pay when you sell tickets on StubHub. It’s for using their platform to list your tickets and get them sold.
2. How Much is This Fee? It’s a bit like a sliding scale:
- For Cheaper Tickets (Up to $100): You’ll usually pay a fee between 10-15% of the ticket price.
- For Pricier Tickets (Over $100): The fee is generally around 20%.
And, oh! There’s a little extra $2 fee when you first put your tickets up for sale.
3. Got Protection? StubHub has a special thing called the Seller Protection Plan. If you’re part of it, and something goes wrong (like if an event gets canceled or a buyer has some issues), you’re covered. Plus, with this plan, your sell fee drops big time to a flat rate of just 5%!
4. Any Special Discounts? Yep! Sometimes StubHub gives sellers a little break. In certain situations, you could get up to a 10% discount off the normal sell fee. But remember, this is case-by-case.
In a Nutshell: When you sell tickets on StubHub, you pay a fee. It’s usually between 10-20% of your ticket’s price, with a small $2 listing fee. If you’ve got the Seller Protection Plan, your fee is just 5%. And sometimes, if you’re lucky, you might even get a discount!
Can I cancel a StubHub listing?
Absolutely! If you change your mind or your plans, here’s how you can remove your ticket listing:
- Sign in to your StubHub account.
- Head over to the “My Tickets” section.
- Find the listing you want to say goodbye to.
- Click on the “Cancel Listing” button.
- Confirm you want to remove it and voila, it’s off the site!
But heads up! Sometimes there might be fees when you cancel a ticket listing. To understand all the details, you can visit their refund and exchange policy right here: StubHub’s Refund & Exchange Policy.
And hey, if you ever get stuck or just want to chat about tickets, StubHub’s friendly team is always there to help.
Can you trust buying tickets on StubHub?
You bet! StubHub is like the big sibling of online ticket platforms. Here’s why you can trust them:
- Big Backing: eBay owns StubHub. That means they have to follow all of eBay’s super strict safety rules.
- Guarantees Everywhere: With their FanProtect Guarantee, you’re always covered. It’s like a safety blanket for your tickets.
- Lots of Payment Choices: You can pay your way, whether it’s with a card, PayPal, or even Apple Pay.
- Real Tickets: They make sure every ticket is the real deal. No fakes here!
In short, StubHub’s got your back. It’s like the VIP lounge for ticket buying.
Does StubHub refund and reliable?
- Reliability: StubHub is like the rock star of online ticket platforms. They’ve got tons of positive reviews and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Refunds: If something goes wrong (like a canceled event or if the tickets aren’t the real deal), StubHub has your back with their Refund Policy. Plus, if you’re worried about your tickets arriving late, you can reach out to their 24/7 customer support team for help or even get a full refund.
- Safety: They’re also all about keeping your info safe from any sneaky hackers.
What does it mean to deactivate a listing on StubHub?
Think of “deactivating” as hitting the pause button.
- Visibility: When you deactivate a listing, it’s like you’re making your tickets invisible on StubHub. People won’t see them, and they can’t buy them.
- Control: It’s a tool for sellers. Maybe you’re not sure about selling your tickets or you’re considering another option. Deactivating lets you step back without totally removing your tickets.
- Experience: StubHub wants to make sure ticket buyers have a great experience. So, by giving sellers the power to deactivate, it ensures tickets are sold fairly and fans have a good time.
Does StubHub give you your money back?
You bet they will!
- FanProtect Guarantee: StubHub promises that if your ticket order has issues (like you never got your tickets, or they didn’t arrive when they were supposed to), they’ll have your back. They’ll refund your ticket’s cost.
- Delivery Delays: If your ticket doesn’t show up by the promised date, StubHub will give you back your money, and they’ll even cover the delivery fees.
- Event Troubles: Let’s say there’s a problem at the venue, and you can’t get in with your ticket. StubHub will make sure you either get inside or get your money back.
- Added Insurance: With TicketAssure, even if an event gets canceled, you’re covered.
Is StubHub a trusted seller?
Absolutely! Here’s why:
- History: StubHub’s been in the game since 2000. That’s over two decades of ticket selling and buying!
- Guarantee: They guarantee every ticket on their site is real. If there’s ever a problem, they’ll offer a refund.
- Protection Plan: StubHub makes sure buyers feel safe and happy. They have a super secure payment system and a friendly team ready to help.
- Shining Reviews: People love StubHub! You can see loads of positive feedback on websites like TrustPilot and Yelp. Most fans rave about how easy and safe it is to get tickets from StubHub.
How does StubHub ticket sales work?
Think of StubHub as a big, friendly marketplace just for tickets!
- Search & Buy: Want to go to an event? Head to StubHub, search for the event, and see all the available tickets. Pick one, and it’s yours!
- Safety First: The FanProtect Guarantee makes sure that every ticket you buy is real. Plus, the price you see is the price you pay.
- Selling Made Easy: Got tickets but can’t go? List them on StubHub, set your price, and wait for a buyer. When someone buys them, you’ll get your money minus a small fee for StubHub.
- Commission: StubHub takes a small cut when you sell your tickets. That’s how they keep their platform running smoothly.
- Extras: They don’t just sell tickets. They’re all about customer service, making sure everyone has a good experience. Refunds, help, you name it!
Is StubHub trustworthy for tickets?
Absolutely! Here’s why:
- Track Record: StubHub’s been helping fans for over 15 years. That’s a lot of happy concerts and games!
- Round-the-Clock Support: No matter when you need help, they’ve got a team ready to chat.
- Ethical Standards: Being affiliated with the National Association of Ticket Brokers means they stick to high standards and always play fair.
- FanProtect Guarantee: This is like StubHub’s superhero shield. It means if anything goes wrong with your tickets, you’re covered. That includes getting all your money back if the event’s canceled or if there’s an issue with your ticket.
- Price Match: You won’t overpay with StubHub. They make sure you’re getting a good deal on your tickets.
Why does StubHub not pay until after the event?
Wondering why StubHub waits until after the event to pay sellers? Let’s break it down in a simple and friendly way:
Protecting the Buyer:
- Ensuring Real Events: By holding onto the payment until after the event, StubHub makes sure sellers aren’t making money from events that don’t actually happen. This keeps things fair and trustworthy.
Avoiding Ticket Mishaps:
- Catching Mistakes: Sometimes, sellers might list tickets they don’t have or for an event that’s already taken place. By waiting to pay, StubHub can catch these errors.
- Safety First: The world’s not always a perfect place. Waiting to pay until after the event helps StubHub prevent any potential ticket scams and keep things above board.
Timely Ticket Delivery:
- No Last-Minute Issues: StubHub’s all about making sure you get your tickets when you need them. By holding payment, they can ensure sellers deliver the tickets to buyers without delays.
In a nutshell: StubHub holds onto the payment to ensure everyone has a great experience. It’s about making sure the event is real, the tickets are legit, and everyone’s happy at the end of the day!
In Conclusion To
StubHub stands out as a trusted platform in the world of online ticket sales, emphasizing both buyer and seller protection. Their policies, such as withholding seller payments until after an event, highlight their commitment to ensuring genuine transactions and preventing potential fraud.
By placing the interests and safety of its users at the forefront, StubHub has solidified its reputation over the years, ensuring that ticket purchases are not only convenient but also secure. Whether you’re looking to purchase a ticket to your favorite concert or sell one for an event you can’t attend, StubHub’s robust measures ensure a smooth and reliable experience for all.